- You can send an e-mail to to get information about products that are out of stock.
+ Are there any discounts on bulk purchases?
- The collective purchase limit determined by our company is at least 100 pieces. 5% discount is applied to your order of 100 or more. For more different purchases, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ Can more purchases be made than the items in stock?
- Unfortunately, you can only purchase up to the maximum stock quantity.
About Orders and Shopping Cart
+ Can we only shop from your website?
- Our product sales are made only on our website (www.catduino.com) for now.
+ Do you sell from the office?
- Currently, no sales are made from our head office.
+ How is the invoice and delivery address added to the order?
- While completing your cart, you can add invoice and delivery information in the Address section.
About Technical Support
+ Do you support over the phone? Is support provided through live support?
- Technical support is not available over the phone. Mail with us for all your problems
(email@example.com) or during our working hours, you can contact us via the live support line. Your questions sent out of working hours via live support, max. Within 48 hours, our technical support team will be informed via e-mail.
+ I think my product is defective. How can I request it to be reviewed or replaced?
First of all, each product of our own production is packaged after passing a number of tests. Therefore, it is very unlikely that a damaged or defective product will be sent. However, if you think that the product is defective, you can contact our technical department and convey your situation. If the problem persists after the instructions of our technical support team, you can send the product for our review. However, all shipping costs belong to the user. You can write to for support.
+ Can I Use Catduino Models Only For Robot Construction?
- No. You can easily use Catduino models in all your other projects.
+ How can I upload code to the Catduino board?
- Since the Catduino boards are perceived by the computer as Arduino UNO, all programs used to program Arduino can also be used for Catduino. For example; Arduino, Mblock, Scratch etc.
+ From where and how many volts should I feed the Catduino board?
- Power inputs of motor drivers are separate on the board. You can run the Catduino board from 3 places.
Via USB cable via micro USB
By energizing between 7 - 15v via VIN terminal
Shipping and Delivery
+ How does the shipping process work?
- Orders placed before 15:00 on weekdays and 11:00 on weekends will be shipped on the same day if approved. Orders approved after 15:00 will be shipped within the next day. Orders approved after Saturday 11:00 are shipped on Monday / the next first business day.
+ Do you have free shipping service?
- Orders of 150 TL and above are sent by us as free shipping.
+ Which cargo companies do you work with?
- We send our products by PTT Cargo.
+ How is the invoice sent?
- The invoices of the products are included in their boxes.
+ My order has arrived in a damaged condition. What can I do?
- If the product you bought is "damaged" or its packaging is "deformed", a "Cargo Damage Determination Report" is required for this. Otherwise, a damage report for your product will not be accepted. We strongly recommend that you check the product while receiving your product and determine whether there is any damage to the product next to the cargo officer.
About Returns and Exchanges
+ How can I return the product?
- You can return your product on behalf of "ALPGEN Robotics Mühendislik ve Elektronik Sistemler Sanayi Tic.Ltd.Şti" to "Konutkent Mah. 3028. Cad. KuleEvo No: 66 Çankaya / ANKARA" within 14 days from the day you receive the product from cargo within the conditions stated below. If there is any product you will return, promotional and promotional products given as gifts must be returned at the same time. Return shipping costs belong to the user. When you want to make a refund, you can speed up your transactions by sending an information mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ What are the terms of return?
- Conditions of returns are as follows;
The use of the right of withdrawal in packaged products is subject to the condition that the packaging of the product is not opened, spoiled and the product has not been used.
It is not possible to return products that cannot be returned due to their nature, products that deteriorate rapidly or that have an expiration date.
The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for products that cannot be returned by nature, goods whose prices are determined in the stock market or other organized markets, goods prepared in line with the consumer's wishes or clearly personal needs, periodicals, goods that are rapidly perishable or have an expiry date.
+ How does the Return Process work?
- After your product is received by catduino.com, its packaging, accessories and invoice will be checked. If the invoice of the product you will return is corporate, you must send it together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. The return invoice must beissuedwithout including the shipping share (product unit price + VAT).
If the return process is approved, the "product price" will be refunded to you within 2 business days, in line with your choice of return application.
If your return does not comply with the return conditions, the relevant product will be sent to your address by courier payment. The status of your product will be informed by e-mail or mobile phone.
+ How should I report the wrong product?
- If the product that is written on your invoice and the product that comes out of the box is not the same, instead of the product you ordered, you can contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) within 14 days after the product is received. Your product is analyzed by catduino.com and its situation is analyzed and if there is an error, the correct product is delivered to the user by correcting the situation.
About Payment and Invoice
+ What are the payment options?
- You can pay your payments securely on catduino.com by Credit / Debit card or Money Order / EFT. We do not have the option to pay at the door for now.
+ What is your bank account information?
- Title: Alpgen Robotics Mühendislik ve Elektronik Sistemleri San.Tic.Ltd.Şti.
Account No: 84315437
Branch Code: 03663
TR IBAN: TR05 0011 1000 0000 0084 3154 37
USD IBAN: TR79 0011 1000 0000 0084 3157 54
+ How can I make a transfer?
- After your order is confirmed, you must specify your order number in the description section of your transfer transaction.
+ I forgot to include my order number in the remittance description. What can I do?
- You can send us your order number and payment receipt by e-mail. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
+ Do you send an invoice?
- Invoices for the products you purchase are sent with the product.